Bringing the summer vibes with this Berry Tower Smoothie no matter what the weather’s doing outside! It’s a great way to get all jazzed up for a weekday with lots to do or a weekend of running errands!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 handfuls of frozen spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving @foursigmatic plant protein powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Topped with granola, fresh raspberries and drizzled with almond butter
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy!
- Top with granola, fresh raspberries and drizzled with almond butter