One of the easiest and nutritious things I love to have around is overnight oats. You just have to remember that one night at the start of the week to make a batch, and you’re set for 3 breakfasts for the week. Magic!
- 1 1/2 cups of steel cut oats or rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk or nut milk of choice
- 1/2-1 tablespoon cinnamon
- fresh fruit
- almond butter
- Prep- Mix oats, chia seeds, almond milk and cinnamon together in a medium size bowl with lid. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Place in fridge overnight and until ready to use.
- Day of Breakfast: Spoon out about 1/3 of the serving into another bowl. Warm in microwave for about 45 seconds or eat cold! Add fresh fruit, granola, and almond butter as toppings.