Some people may not love the bright green color but I love it! It’s bright, cheerful and gives you a great punch of energy in the morning. Plus, without really even tasting it, you’re getting in a few servings of veggies which is a great way to start the day!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 handfuls of frozen spinach
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 serving protein powder (I use @foursigmatic plant protein powder), optional
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 cups frozen pineapple, mango or peaches
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy!