Nothing better than a quick dinner and a second go of cauliflower lettuce tacos hit the spot! I’m such a sucker for sticking with my usual go-to meals, but branching out lately has been great! This veggie version of What’s Gaby Cooking’s new cookbook recipe took only 20 minutes to throw together. As a vegetarian, it’s been fun to find recipes and see how I can make a tweaked version that is vegetarian friendly but doesn’t loose any of the flavor, and this was a winner!
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped in small bites
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (for those non vegheads)
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 green onions
- Butter lettuce leaves (about 8-10)
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- Sauté cauliflower and the white ends of green onions in a skillet with avocado oil, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
- Mix together chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, ground ginger and minced garlic. Stir sauce into the skillet.
- Build your tacos: use living butter lettuce and layer cauliflower mixture, chopped green onions and chopped cashews.