I have been all for this new cauliflower craze that has taken off! As a vegetarian and lover of tacos, these are a great go-to for any night that is needing a quick dinner. These tacos have simple ingredients and are ready in 25 minutes!
**Makes about 8 tacos
- 1 head of cauliflower
- taco seasoning (I prefer What’s Gaby Cooking Fajita Senorita seasoning)
- 8 small tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- salt & pepper
- Chop 1 head of cauliflower and toss in avocado oil and sprinkle with any taco seasoning.
- Roast cauliflower at 420 degrees for 25 minutes until brown and crispy.
- While they roast, cut open an avocado and mash with a chopped red onion, garlic, a spritz of lemon juice, and salt/pepper.
- Grab your tortillas and place each one on a gas burner for 20-30 sec or so, flipping when needed. This gives them a nice char and great flavor!
- Assemble all the ingredients and you’re ready for taco night!